RE: Hydrangia "Nikko Blue"

some only flower on old wood and here that means
never... (my varigated one is like that).

I bought a climbing one last fall and it just started
blooming now. (sorry don't remember which one right

Endless summer has the buds and will open any day.

Nikko who has been great for the last 5-6 years didn't
fair too well this winter- hanging on, but barely.

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>