From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:10 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hydrangia "Nikko Blue"

Bonnie,

some only flower on old wood and here that means never... (my varigated one
is like that).

I bought a climbing one last fall and it just started blooming now. (sorry
don't remember which one right
now)

Endless summer has the buds and will open any day.

Nikko who has been great for the last 5-6 years didn't fair too well this
winter- hanging on, but barely.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>