To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:53 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] New Kitten Photo Added

That photo is adorable! I love how they are all color coordinated!

Came inside for a short break.  Been pulling weeds and dragging bags of
mulch all morning. I've got to take some photos today.  I have some yummy
perennials in bloom!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)