Re: Today in the Garden

Chris, I also wanted to tell you the corporate gardener for Garden Gate
magazine called me Fri morning for   a heads up.   Someone entered the corporate
garden during the night Thurs and took several special containers and yanked
plants from others.   She said it was obviously a knowledgeable gardener as they
took the best & unusual. I have a hand blown blue glass ball that is in my
front garden.   I took it in last night as I have never seen one like it before
or since I purchased it in Illinois some years ago.