Re: New Kitten Photo Added

85 degrees is pushing it, but I do the ones out back last and it's cooler
back there before noon.  This is blackspot country, big time.  It's humid
here because of the proximity of Cedar Creek Lake regardless of drought.
Also spray the phlox and zinnias to prevent powdery mildew.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX