From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 5:00 PM
To: 'gardenchat@hort.net'
Subject: [CHAT] Alaska pix

I put some pictures of my Alaska vacation here:
I took about 400 pictures - I love digital - but of course I'm not going to
inflict all that on anyone. Although my sister and I are joking that we'll
combine all our photos into a DVD, and make the families sit through it at
Thanksgiving. Bwah-ha-ha!
I wish we'd had time to go to Butchart Gardens when we were in Vancouver. Oh
well, can't do everything.