From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 9:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today in the Garden

In a message dated 6/25/06 10:20:08 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Ceres, did the photographer put everything back in place before he/she
> left?
> How is your knee doing?

Donna, they did replace everything.   I was just nervous as it was the day
before, much to do and I hadn't planned on such a lengthy process.
     I am scheduled for surgery July 5.   As I stated sometime ago the dr
both said they do not repair at my age (due to lack of blood flow to the
area) but only cleanup the tear but the surgeon who will be doing the job
said he
is hopeful that he can take care of or reduce the pain.   I still can walk
okay with occasional fall as it gives away but the pain when I am lying is
the problem.