Re: Today in the Garden

In a message dated 6/26/06 12:32:41 PM, pulis@mindspring.com writes:

> In the meantime, if you don't want to use a cane, perhaps you can
> compromise
> with a hoe or something? The falls left me with hip damage, and I hope they
> don't do the same for you.

I have cut all my exercise except in the garden because I am fearful of
breaking something.   If I fall in the garden guess it would be soft enough but I
do live in a 2 story & use all 3 floors but I am very careful to grab hold of
railings.   I have gained 13 lbs since I injured the knee in Jan so I certainly
hope I can start moving soon.   I normally walked 2-3 miles daily and did the
weight lifting class.   This is really such a minor injury.   I will follow
the drs orders exactly!
     Are you in need of a hip replacement ?