Re: The Sun is Back!

Stage 3 is watering only once a week, and can't water between 7 or 8 am and
6 pm so the one day you can water, you don't get all day.  In Kaufman,
they're getting hit w/ a heavy surcharge for all usage over 4000 gallons.
There are some other points which I can't recall at the moment.
Pat & I are amazed they haven't hit us w/ restrictions yet, but she said
they are making so much money from all the watering right now that they are
loathe to kill the golden goose as it were.  And thanks Rich, appreciate the
effort.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX