To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] revelation

Thanks for hanging in there and getting them posted.

Your place looks great!  Nice designs as everything
looks like it fits in naturally.

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

It's back in business.
Here are some photos from my roof.  Can't see much
of anything in backyard;
almost all of this is the south and east sides.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/album?.dir=/772cre2&.src=ph

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5