Re: Rain rain, move to where you're needed

Donna wrote:
I did send Marge an off line message... haven't heard
from her- which doesn't really mean anything!

Glad you are OK Godi. That is alot of rain....

Donna
I visited Marge last spring and as I recall she lives on
relatively high ground so hopefully will be ok, though some
of her low-lying beds may have (had) some standing water for
a while.
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher