Re: OH NO!!!!

The storms are passing us by, Zem.  We had rumblings of thunder this
afternoon, and I turned off the computer, but only a sprinkle of rain.  We
have had really very little of any of this.  The past month has been noted
for overcast skies, cool weather, and very little rain.  Not really nice, but
I guess it could be worse.  Thanks for thinking of me.
Auralie

In a message dated 06/29/2006 7:48:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,