Re: revelation

You might try buying the generic--glyphosate [I think that spelling is correct]--at a farm supply. It's about one-fifth the cost.

On Jun 29, 2006, at 8:19 PM, Donna wrote:

Speaking of roundup!

Since I have had my fill of weeding already, I decided
to buy some for open areas that need to be dealt with.
 What happened to just regular roundup- now they have
a zillion and one kinds out there. Ones that work in
rain? super strength- fancy pumpers that you don't
have to squeeze a million times, and pre-mix-
concentrated versions... geesh.

Anyways, tomorrow I will be whining here - John got
home early and decided to help.... he was spraying
roundup for hours.... wonder how many plants I will
loose?

Donna

RoundUp was created to kill grass; judiciously
applied, it still does.

On Jun 29, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95