To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OH NO!!!!

Hi Kitty,
I am, but they are in big 5 and 10 gallon containers, about a dozen in all
and I'd have had to lug them up a flight of stairs (I live on the second
floor of a brownstone) which I would have been willing to do, but earlier
in the day yesterday I managed to hyperextend my right knee while
deadheading some petunias and it was hard enough getting myself up those
stairs after that..LOL!

Sue