RE: Tis the season...

A little south of here, we have a feature called The Lost Sea.  It is an
underground lake that has been used for decades...first by the Indians
(Cherokees or Creeks), then by settlers.  During Prohibition, it was turned
into a speakeasy.  For the past few decades, it has been a tourist
attraction.  There are albino fish in the lake and tourists can take a boat
ride.  This year, the ground water has been so low that the business had to
extend the boat landing to get past the mud.

We have fires in the mountains near Abraham's Falls so we are also dealing
with a lot of smoke and haze.

The first summer we lived in this house, 1999, it rained almost every day
in July.  As boring as that could be, I'm ready for another July like that
one.

Glad you finally got some rain.