From: james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: Garden Chat <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 10:41:34 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Tis the season...

Rainy season/hurricane season starts today and to inaugurate it, a
gentle rain started at about 11 AM. This is the first rain we've had in
forever and it's most welcome. We could use about a week's worth and
still be running a deficit for the year.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10