Re: Tis the season...

Donna, Rich, Cathy, Kitty & others in the midwest, how have the rains been in
your area?   This is starting to look like a 93' season in our area.   We
traveled north to our daughters several times last weekend and drove N on Hwy 17
where there is a long bridge, commonly called 'hi-bridge' which stands very
tall across the river valley.   It is very full at this time.   In 93' flood it
was lapping at the bottom of the bridge which was very scary and seemed
totally unreal later.   On a postive note, we have not needed the irrigaton system
or the hoses.

 See what's free at