From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 10:01:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tis the season...

We had a very dry May here in neIN, relatively speaking.  Recently we've had
some rain - the race got rained out but not til a winner was declared.  But
the 90 degree temps haven't been helpful.  I haven't checked any statistics,
but as usual here, the ridiculous ups and downs have me running in circles.
Not enough time to tinker with irrigation so I have to waste more time
playing catch up watering buy hand so things don't dry out.  I've got pots
everywhere.  Things need to get in the ground, others need potted on,
organizing, etc.  And it is June already.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5