Re: weeds

oooh...I would love yellow foxglove...sounds beautiful.  I have some dry
shade that always gives me problems in deciding what to plant.  I have
added a lot of mulch in the middle of tree groups to make a bed...this
helps...also, have found some ferns that do ok in dry with periodic wet.
And, Helleborus does well.

Right now, we have some thunder and a little rain (turned out to be .05
inches).  I mowed earlier and must confess that I finally mowed down some
Rudbecia and Dames Rocket .