Re: Tis the season...

...the old man is snoring!
enough such that I had to quit outside. Grabbed myself a cool one - those little 8oz A&Ws are just the right size. However, as I write this, the rain has already slowed to a trickle but the thunder is still rolling. I may try to go back out and finish, but if I can't the garage desperately needs cleaning.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Finally got a rain here.   We haven't had a drop since the storms six or
seven weeks ago, and it's been getting terribly dry.  Today was hot -
low 90s  - and a storm blew up about 5:00.  Rained very hard for
maybe 20 minutes, and then the sun came out.  At least there was
enough to settle the dust. Thunder storms are predicted for the next
few days, along with more hot weather.  Not ideal, but at least it's
not dry.
Auralie