OT- photos

When I posted this picture for the group to see, I found out yahoo is
elimating their photo area by the end of summer. Hum.... did you all
know that? Which one of the options are you planning on using in the
future since many of us use this service.

Then, when I went to hort.net to snip the URL, I see the spammers got Chris and he shut it down.

Geesh..... out of the loop for a bit and my stars, everything changes.....sigh.

Donna