Re: yesterdays gardening

Looks like what came up in my garden, Donna.  A gift from the birds,
I guess.  I'm pretty tolerant, so I left it a season to see what it would
do.  This year it's much larger and is crowding more delicate plants.
It isn't especially attractiveone, so I have pulled it out.  Comes
quite easily.  You might give it a chance with the yellow bed if
you need a filler, but it didn't make my 'keep' list.
Auralie

In a message dated 06/03/2007 7:57:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,