Re: yesterdays gardening

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: yesterdays gardening
  • From: "Eva Tompkins Labonte" <evatesq@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:42:11 +0000
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type:mime-version; b=g1xJ65I2oY+KleZnliFVOV5mKvuKdOhInOOv4e04xQColA4+i4wzamHZdtZKk861q3liHTrjUpDT7pwFy1upVSdZ4j9Y+tuAAk6Znov4Gwd8O3kpCMC247KbNfm36WuX/Dwa1QNiile2uSUiZw0OlLlXxaRohNxhrG7WTIDc/gg=

That's pretty, Donna. I'd keep it.

Eva

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile