Re: yesterdays gardening

Thanks Kitty,
It is growing and this year less, productive with the goofy weather.
Normally taller, more advanced than it is right now.  If I know spead
agressive by roots, rhizomes than I have contained in a cut down pot to
restrict!  (no idea what restrived? but typo?)  Seems to work well and I can
split than as I want.  Plant is alive and well!
VBG
Vera