Re: Tis the season...

Our rain from Barry is over too but he was kind enough to soak us for 24 hours. I haven't been so thrilled to see rain since I can't remember when. My plants all looks refreshed as well and I swear the grass is already a wee bit taller. Helped move turtle eggs in the rain yesterday morning and then spent most of the day at the Garden Gate. Came home and thoroughly enjoyed a night wallowing on the couch while it rained outside. Tonight there is a concert in the water front park by the American Wind Symphony so I'm headed down for that. Should be a nice night. We still have a good wind blowing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tis the season...

Think our rain from Barry is pretty much over, but we're still under a tornado watch--until 3PM. We got only 2 inches of rain from the 18-hour soaker we did have, though, and now that the sun's out again, all the plants look refreshed, possibly because they're dust-free for the first time in a month.