Re: ants and mulch

I would expect that Donna's area is a little too far north for
copperheads. The ants probably did come from your yard. I have had
the same thing happen - no need to waste the mulch, just spread it,
and if the ants are really thick, and the area close to the house,
break out the ant and roach killer.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b