Re: Rhododendron question

My Mountain Laurel is blooming, but not as heavily as some
years.  Also the Rhodies.  I don't deadhead, which is supposed
to help annual blooms.  If not deadheaded, supposedly, they
will have heavy blooms only on a two-year schedule. Mine are
large and mostly too high to reach, so I just don't bother.  I
can't think the weather caused a total lack of blooms.  Must
have been some other factor.
Auralie

In a message dated 06/07/2007 6:45:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,