Re: Rhododendron question

That's possible. I remember seeing a bud here and there last autumn and through the winter, and thinking it would be a very sparse display, and suddenly there were almost none. I'll have to look a bit farther afield and see if it's a local phenomenon.

Could they have been lost during the up and down weather this spring?