Re: The First Zucchini; first tomato

Ok, Jim, up here we generally refer to the growing season as "the season", and we have a single growing season a year. For cool-season veggies or annuals it is possible I think for us to have 2 seasons in a year, spring and fall. So, how many tomato seasons do you have in a year? I hope you don't mean you won't have any more tomatoes until next year. BTW I now have little green tomatoes on my Sweet Babygirl vines!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Interesting, Bonnie, and... amusing. I just harvested my last tomato of the season.