Re: Cat News

I will be rooting for Sugar, Pam. And you, too.

On Jun 14, 2007, at 4:53 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Sorry, back to cat news.  Also not good.  Sugar has been in critical
condition (from what looked like a severe asthma attack) for 24 hours. They want to keep her tonight to get her a little more stable before doing tests in the morning. Dr. Lisa literally brought her "back" right in front of me yesterday afternoon. She's still here though praise be. I'm a wreck so bear w/ me. Any prayers to spare would be greatly appreciated. Zem, I'm
praying for you and your brood as well.

Ya'll are gonna think I'm nuts...but I feed the cotton tail bunnies out
at my place. Yesterday when I got home from work, there were three
sitting under my bird feeders eating dropped corn and stuff. I take the
stems from broccoli or fruit that it a bit too old for me to eat and
leave it out there for them. I just think they are so CUTE. We feed our
two squirrels too. I've never seen any chipmunks out here, but I did
when I lived in Kansas City...and I fed them too. I'm just a sucker for
critters.

Jesse

Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com> wrote:
Between the dogs that are allowed to roam & now the coyotes, hawks, owls, falcons Isee very few bunnies. This year, I'm seeing fewer squirrrels &
skunks too.
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:27 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cat News

Judy, are you few of rabbits? Our deer problem has soared this summer.
They are consuming my garden. I purchased a movement sensored 'scare
crow'
water spray and hope to get it setup today.
Ceres

Jesse R. Bell

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.
I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends
and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that.
That's what's insane about it."  -  John Lennon

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX

Island Jim