way OT Hudson cars

I know some of you ebay, Looks like one of our 1933 cars will sell. Ed has
listed the Phaeton & the Terraplane. So if you want to see why I haven't been
able to park the car I drive in the garage, check it out. Of course I think
they are pretty neat cars, but he's not having as much fun with them & wants
to concentrate on the 1946. If the links don't work, look for items for sale
by ed-judy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-4-door-open-top-phaeton-K-T-8-33-H
udson-Essex-Terraplane-Phaeton_W0QQitemZ160127806817QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6472QQ
ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%
3ALCA%3AUS%3A11&viewitem=&item=160128269514