weather or not

Normally I don't get too involved in weather discussions as you might have noticed, because there's nothing to be done about it really. But geez louise, it is hot. Weather.com is forecasting 96 for Monday. Under "Watering Need" it says 10 (the highest rating) every day. The lowest high for the next 10 days is 84, but most are around 90. It is frigging ridiculous.

I spent today at our MG garden tour and plant sale and when i got home I watered. Pam, how DO you do it? We got hot so fast I haven't really had time to get my watering plans in place, so all i'm doing is trying to keep things living which takes the time I would have used to put systems in place or plants in the ground, or mulch.

And then I brough MORE plants home from the sale.
Geez Louise, I am nuts.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5