Re: Cat News GOOD

All I can say is that when Damascena died I think I would have lost it without Gracie to think of and as you all know I still couldn't stand how quiet the house was and now have two boys that liven things up on a regular basis......
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cat News GOOD

I do agree with Auralie. Maybe not just yet but not too far down the line. Give Sugar time to get over her trauma and back to her old self, then get her a little playmate. Yes, you say she won't tolerate it, but you would be surprised. You might name the new one Spice. I've been through this and you know that all good things end some day. It is so nice to have another little one around to console you - and you, her. When I lost Spot I was inconsolable for the most part, but Orangecat needed me and he was the best possible grief therapy. I hope Sugar is around a long time but no one is forever.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5