Re: Sugar!!!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Sugar!!!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:36:34 -0500

Thanks Lynda.  She still doesn't want to eat.  I managed to get about a
teaspoon of Fancy Feast into her but she won't take any more.  And I got
some Nutri-Cal goop from the vet.  I told Lisa she won't eat this slop, but
if I mush some on her paw I bet she'll lick it off.  Lisa said, if that
works - do it.  Will let you know when she comes out from under the bed.
I'll be a month recovering at this rate.  Oh well.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX