From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pam Evans
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 1:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sugar!!!

Thanks Lynda.  She still doesn't want to eat.  I managed to get about a
teaspoon of Fancy Feast into her but she won't take any more.  And I got
some Nutri-Cal goop from the vet.  I told Lisa she won't eat this slop,
but if I mush some on her paw I bet she'll lick it off.  Lisa said, if
that works - do it.  Will let you know when she comes out from under the
bed.
I'll be a month recovering at this rate.  Oh well.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX