Re: Crab watch

That's right! I forgot about that. I had several shells in my container
and it seemed like they played "musical shells" a lot. They would try on
shells until they found just the right one. And when it left it's old
shell, one of the other ones would go try his shell on for size. Too
funny.

  Well, if it hasn't moved by morning, I'll go buy it a couple of
additional options. Thanks for the advice.

On Jun 20, 2007, at 12:40 PM, Andrea Hodges wrote:

> We used to keep a variety of empty whelk shells available for them
> (had them in a touch tank at the Museum in Charleston) and they would
> run around checking each on out before they chose. You might need a
> couple more shells Jim. Those little guys can be picky sometimes!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer"

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10
Heat Zone 10
Sunset Zone 25
Minimum 30 F [-1 C]
Maximum 100 F [38 C]

Jesse R. Bell

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.
I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends
and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that.
That's what's insane about it."  -  John Lennon