Re: Re: critters

I don't know... had a hatchling Prairie King Snake on our driveway a
few days ago. Gorgeous critter. I didn't let him slither into our
garage (which he really wanted to do when he saw me), but encouraged
him toward the yard. Maybe when he/she gets bigger, the chipmunk
population will go down.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b