Re: Re: critters

Well, I leave the good spiders alone, and the good snakes alone...but I
live out in the country with black widows, brown recluse, copperheads
and water moccasins. EEEEuuuuwwwwww.

gary.carpenter@insightbb.com wrote:   I don't know... had a hatchling Prairie King Snake on our driveway a
few days ago. Gorgeous critter. I didn't let him slither into our
garage (which he really wanted to do when he saw me), but encouraged
him toward the yard. Maybe when he/she gets bigger, the chipmunk
population will go down.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Jun 21, 2007, at 9:55 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

> Thanks. I'm such a sucker for critters. I love them all. (except
> snakes and spiders, but they aren't really critters)

Jesse R. Bell

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.
I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends
and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that.
That's what's insane about it."  -  John Lennon