Re: Turkeys

I was thinking about your Turkey's also today!  To my Shock...while driving
home from out of state we took a backroad we often take.  Right there in a
bean field of all things, near a wooded area were 2 - shock - 2 wild
turkey's in the field feeding on something!  I could not believe it!  I am
very sorry to hear the little ones did not make it.

Vera