Re: OK, so I have

That's something that is really useful everywhere Andrea.  Of course Jesse
and I met when she moved from KC to Texas and was going nuts w/ everything
dying.   And that was a blessing for me.  My favorite MG at our local
nursery told me how he spent half an hour telling a CA transplant that
redwoods will not grow here and she thought he was nuts.  Funny story.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX