To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 9:09 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Plant id?

I bought a couple of plants yesterday that were marked Indian Rhododendron.... but when I look it up it shows an invasive shrub. It is more like a annual with bronze foilage and tiny purple flowers. It has a vine like habit.... very attractive plant. Now I am not sure what I have.... do any of you know what this sounds like? I thought they would make an intersting plant for summer then use as a house plant this fall.
Thank you for any help!
Tricia