Catchup

I have returned from my week garden tour to Madison Wisc.   Trying to
catch-up on the groups mail & activities.   Seems like a lot going on.
     Congratulations, Sue!   Best wishes to you.   We are nearing our 50th
but doesn't seem possible.
     Andrea, congratulations to you with all your good news.
     Kitty, I do sympathize with you.   That is a difficult situation.   I am
so upset with my unwelcomed garden guests but they are the 4 legged ones.
     We visited many private gardens in the Madison area as well as Olbrich
and Longnecker.   I loved Longnecker!   Of course, the nurseries were not
missed.   I purchased several great plants.   Anyone had the good fortune to visit
the Flower Factory?   That was a treat!   I found Heuchera 'Mardi Gras' which
I have been searching for on the Internet as well as locally.   Kitty, I got
Silene dioica 'Valley High' which looks like 'Clifford Moor'   and also, Silene
uniflora 'Druietts Variegata' .   I liked a Carex siderosticha Variegata in a
garden and purchase it.
     Others I purchased were Arundo donax Variegatus, Geranium oxanianum
'Sherwood', Veronica longifolia 'Sonja', Stokesia laevis 'Mary Gregory', Iris
kaempferi 'Center of Interest' (gorgeous), Campanula poscharskyana 'Blue
Waterfall' (one I lost over winter) & Phygelius (Cape Fushcia).
     Ceres