From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 6:49 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] This is summer?

I thought summer began this past week, but yesterday the high was in the
low was 69 degrees, and this morning the temperature was  45 degrees.
It's up to 67 now, but quite windy and chilly.  Also, it's terribly dry.
It's been a couple of months now since the 8-inch flood, and not more
than an inch total has fallen, mostly in very light showers, since then.
Not my idea of summer weather.  People say how beautiful the weather is,
but it just doesn't look that way to me.
Auralie