To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 11:32 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] This is summer?

And we are getting FLOODED with temps in the 80's and 90's. We got 5
inches of rain on Friday night/early Saturday morning. The dairy farm
down the road looked like a lake.

Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com> wrote:
Drought is right - we got less than 1/4" of rain yesterday and whooped with
joy at that. My area has had less than 1/2" in the last 2-1/2 months. It
really is getting serious. I feel for the local farmers. Can't wait to see
my water bill :(

Lynda
Zoe 7 - West TN