Re: This is summer?

Since many of us are just getting out of drought or still hoping for
rain (hey Rich, I think they have enough rain in the south- could you
turn a tad as you dance?)

I was planning on watering to excess starting Saturday. My fear was
those celebrating the holiday would start a grass fire or worse......
yes, they are illegal here, but that doesn't seem to stop anyone, they
started last weekend... geesh.

who has been known to water her roof on July 4th.....if I see a huge party in the neighborhood!