Re: OT-little gardening for now

Good grief Andrea.  Glad you are OK!   The package you will be getting
probably tomorrow will prevent you from having to bend over to weed.  Wow,
that's just in the nick of time.  It's coming a toad floater here again so
yes, I would love to send some your way.  Take care of yourself and mend
woman!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX