RE: critters > fence ideas

Yes! Good for you, it's always nice when things work out.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]critters > fence ideas

Update!
They surveyed the lot today and it turns out that my neighbor placed his
fence within about an inch of the property line, so the whole 80 inch
wide area between our fences that the kids are abusing is ALL MINE!  One
utility pole is completely on my property while the other is on the
line.  I was trying to figure how to work my fence in alongside his
when...DUH...I don't need a 64 foot fence.  All I have to do is put an
80 inch wide fence at both ends and I'm done.  4 posts instead of 10. 2
panels instead of 8.  There's still the cost of the post-hole digger.
$20 for a truck to get the materials home and $25 for the permit (and of
course the $225 for the survey) but it is coming out more reasonably
than I expected and won't take the whole weekend to build!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5