Re: Walking iris

NO KIDDING!! I guess gardeners have a different perspective on life in
general! Sometimes, I think my husband thinks I'm one slice short of a
loaf! I just see things differently than he does!

  Jess - where I'm building an arc now....

  I sorta like the way it's almost symmetrical but not--like the rest of
life, 15 degrees off center. :>)