Re: Walking iris

I had one growing in a pot for several years.  It bloomed from time
to time, but the plant became quite ungainly.  I have a lot of those
(ungainly plants, that is), and at some point I cleaned house a bit
and threw it out. The bloom was attractive, but it didn't bloom
enough to make up for the stringy plant.
In a message dated 06/27/2007 10:01:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,