To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Walking iris

Dunno. Dave's database says zone 9a up. Is EG in zone 9a or higher? If you want to try, I can send you an offset.

On Jun 27, 2007, at 3:16 PM, Theresa W wrote:

Wow- that is gorgeous!  Would that live here in Sac?

Theresa

james singer wrote:
Walking iris bloom; it's about the size of a half-dollar.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8682659@N06/639600672/
Offset looking for a place to touch down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8682659@N06/639600702/